Saturday, June 8, 2019

Plum Tree Wood Slices Buffalo Check Bunting

Nothing like decorating for that gathering coming up. Maybe just a picnic or could be company is coming over. I love all the buntings that I see on sites. The triangles cut fabrics are adorable. But this gal wanted to create something a little more rustic.

You can scroll to the bottom of this page and click buy it now to purchase this bunting.


My oldest son love to tinker in our wood shop. He is always making me bowls and wood slices to craft with. I love the ones made out of the hardwood from our plum trees. So after they are aged we create slices and my other son drills holes through them.




Here is the bunting. I love the buffalo check fabric.




At our living room mantle.




They are cute paired with other coordination pieces.


Or weave through a wreath.
        You will enjoy all the ways that you can decorate with this primitive bunting.

Width= 32 inches long
Plum Tree Slices are from our orchard.
Bunting has 5 1.5" round plum slice decorations secured along with jute twine.
You will be pleased with your purchase..smoke free workshop.


19.25 free shipping to United States only

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LAZY PEEKS FROM THE PORCH